I was feeling it! Last year I noticed some tight situation going on in the street-style game during fashion weeks and I immediately fell in love. White tights were also spotted at Chanel Cruise 2019 and I am pretty sure it will be one of the hottest trends of 2018/2019! Western countries are more open to creativity and experiments, while in my country, the majority of people think brainstorming with your wardrobe after 14 y.o. is a silly idea. Like, we have never worn white tights with our uniforms during the spring semester at elementary and middle schools. White socks with frilled details are also the most common thing for school-girls in Azerbaijan. And here I am, at my 22, wearing white tights with a suit (esscuse me?!). I even heard some funny comments thrown at me while making this photoshoot with Leyhlee, but we simply ignored it and enjoyed the whole process. Now back to the topic 😀 How you can style white tights?!
- Mini skirts! You know, the thing with tights is, it is considered a piece of clothing. Means, your legs aren’t naked when you wear them. So just like like you wear black opaque tights, try white ones instead!
- White tights+white or any other colored shoes. The most common white shoes are sneakers and white+white makes your legs appear visually longer. This is a starter pack, so try experimenting with this. Then you can go on with pumps, slingbacks, boots or whatever.
- Culottes. It’s perfect for those who want to show some white tights, but not too much.
- Pastel Colors. No need for explanation.
- Midi dresses! Try slip dress, long sleeve, short sleeve, loose ones. Whatever comes to your mind!
SUIT&NET BAG: NAVEEN | SHIRT: ALIEXPRESS | TIGHTS: NO NAME | HEELS: STRADIVARIUS | HEADBAND: DIY (WILL SHARE SOON!)
Photos by Leyhlee
Hope you enjoyed the look and my recommendations were helpful! 🙂 What do you think about it? Any other ideas on white tights? Don’t forget to comment! 🙂